Colon hydrotherapy is often referred to colonic irrigation, colon cleansing, and the practice of colonics. It is a safe, effective, sanitary and comfortable approach to restoring good health through the removal of accumulated toxins in putrefied feces that line the walls of the large intestine. These accumulations often harbor parasites as well as pathogenic gut flora in the colon and intestinal tract that our bodies can't remove on their own. This buildup is due to an overload of refined, processed foods treated with fat, sugar, salt, and chemicals in the form of preservatives, insecticides and pesticides. The end result is poor health. Colon cleansing helps to restore digestive health.
Followed by insufflation, it is helpful in cases of inflammatory conditions of the intestinal tract, systemic revitalization and the treatment of virus-produced disease.
The benefits of colon hydrotherapy include:
- • Bowel regularity
- • Increased energy
- • Improved digestion
- • Weight loss, increased appetite, relief of nausea, acid reflux, heartburn and indigestion
- • Detoxification
- • Illness Prevention through avoidance of autointoxication whereby fecal matter toxins are absorbed via the bloodstream, leading to immune system weakening and susceptibility to many illnesses.
- • Prevention of one of the most common forms of cancer - colon cancer.
- • A reported relief of symptoms in people who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome.
- • A reported relief of premenstrual difficulties
- • Nutrient Absorption - A healthy colon enables the absorption of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Conversely, an unhealthy colon blocks the absorption of nutrients.
- • Increased fertility
- • Prostate health
Colon hydrotherapy also works well for:
- • Allergies and asthma
- • Constipation
- • Skin conditions: acne, eczema, psoriasis
- • Cognitive dysfunction: memory lapses, "brain fog"
- • Irritability, headaches, depression, worries
- • Attention deficit disorder
- • Arthritis / joint aches
- • High and low blood pressure
- • Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, M.S .
- • Backaches
- • Abdominal discomfort
- • Body odour
- • Bad breath