Ozonated Water is one of the most healing substances known to mankind. It frees water of bacteria, viruses, spores, parasites, and chemicals. When ingested, ozonated water does much the same within the human body.
Full of ozone and oxygen, ozonated water is used topically as an antibacterial and antifungal agent as well as a healing agent for burns, scrapes and bruises. It is used in dentistry, surgery, and many other applications.
Many people drink ozonated water because it increases oxygenation and detoxification in the body.
It is a well known fact in the natural health field as well as in science and medicine that oxygen deprivation at the cellular level results in disease. Therefore, the quickest ways to improve cellular health is to increase oxygenation.
Generally, cellular oxygenation is achieved through a raw and organic food diet, deep breathing, exercise, and adequate hydration through the drinking of clean and pure water. However, the North American lifestyle does not always enable us to have enough time to incorporate simple activities such as eating well and exercise into our lives. Drinking a glass of ozonated water which is certain to be clean and pure, in a stress free environment, can have far greater and less time consuming benefits than it takes to incorporate all of the beneficial "extras" into our busy and stressful lives. It is also one of the simplest and least expensive ways to get ozone safely into the bloodstream.
The key benefits of Ozone include:
- • The annihilation of viruses, bacteria, fungi and algae on contact
- • The break-down of harmful synthetic chemicals into less dangerous molecules
- • The purification of the blood by rupturing the walls cell walls of microorganisms
- • The eradication of some cancer cells, the slow down of tumor growth, and the potential stop of the spread of cancer
- • The provision of increased oxygen to the brain
- • The improvement of the immune system
- • Antibiotic properties